Job Vacancies at L'Aventure du Sucre
Please send your application by email to the HR Manager – Projects & Services before 11th of October 2023 at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on: 266 8485.The company reserves the right to call only suitable candidates for an interview and not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
L’Aventure du Sucre is recruiting for a highly motivated individual to join its team as Maintenance Technician. The job incumbent will be responsible to ensure the good coordination and execution of maintenance duties and assist the Maintenance Manager in handling routine maintenance activities.
- Assist the Maintenance Manager on follow–up of preventive maintenance tasks and planning
- Ensure all equipment are working properly and efficiently at all the time
- Assist as and when required in the electrical and electronic troubleshooting
- Ensure facility maintenance (AC, electrical, water supply & museum equipment) by performing troubleshoots and liaising with contractor and internal maintenance team
- Report all breakdown and technical issues to the Maintenance Manager
- Responsible for the Installation of lighting for marquees during events
- Perform daily on-site inspections and make sure that corrective actions are taken within appropriate time
- Maintenance works done must be updated and recorded in log book regularly and submit weekly report to the Maintenance Manager
- Prepare bill of materials with the support of the Maintenance Manager
- Keep records of consumables items and provide accurate and updated records whenever required
- Monthly inventories to be carried out and recorded in log book and stock card.
- L’Aventure du Sucre
- A recognized certificate/ NC4/NC5 in Applied Electrical Technology OR Brevet de Technicien (Electronics) or relevant certification/qualifications
- Minimum of SC or HSC
- Knowledge of basic maintenance of electrical installation, air conditioners and plumbing work.
- Minimum of 2-3 years in a similar position with good notion of electric and electronic troubleshooting
- Well-versed with IT tools, Microsoft Office
- Availability to work flexible/odd hours
- Outgoing personality with excellent communication, organisational & planning skills
- Team player with an eye for details