Job Vacancies at Terra
If you are an interested applicant or you know any potential candidate who meets the above criteria, kindly forward the CV by post to the HR Manager – Projects & Services, Group HR department, Belle-Vue, Mapou or by mail or call us on: (+230) 266 8485.
The closing date is on the 28th of October 2023. The Company reserves its right to call only the most suitable candidates for interview and not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
The Assistant Company Secretary/ Company Secretarial Assistant is responsible, under the supervision of the Administrative Executive and in collaboration with another assistant (s), for part of the Company Secretarial portfolio of Terra Services Ltd.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Development of project models including feasibility, controls, and documentation.
- Prepare & organize Board and Committee meetings (managing agendas, notices of meeting, Board packs).
- Attend some Board and Committee meetings, take notes and transcribe the minutes of meeting.
- Prepare and get resolutions signed by Directors and/or shareholders of companies.
- Preparation and publication of communiqués, notably Terra’s quarterly accounts.
- Communicate and maintain relations with the Listings Division of the Stock Exchange.
- Keep the Director’s, declaration of interests, charges and guarantees registers up-to-date at all times.
- Prepare share transfer forms and get the associated certificates signed.
- Prepare and submit electronically the various documents and returns (including the Annual Return) for companies to the Registrar of Companies.
- Ensure annual payments for company licenses of the Group.
- Liaise with the Group Notary; follow up and signatures of notary acts (sales, leases, contacts, etc.).
- Keep up-to-date the constitutions and ensure conservation of statutory documents and follow up on all changes made at this level for companies.
- Publish the dividends communiqués and follow up on signatures for cheques.
- Arrange certain AGMs and prepare the minutes of meeting for same.
- Ensure part of clerical tasks and general filing for the Secretarial Department.
- Prepare Purchase Orders for certain invoices of the Secretarial Department.
- Relate with auditors for audit inspections of minute books and annual returns.
- Assist the Group Communications Coordinator in the organisation of annual investors and press meeting.
- Any other administrative or secretarial task which may be requested for the department.
- CSA (partly or fully qualified) or any other relevant qualifications
- At least 3 years' professional experience in the Corporate Secretariat
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills•Excellent collaboration & planning skills
- Strong attention to details
- Proficient user of Ms Office package
- Experienced in drafting of minutes & resolutions
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
If you are an interested applicant or you know any potential candidate who meets the above criteria, kindly forward the CV by post to the HR Manager – Projects & Services, Group HR department, Belle-Vue, Mapou or by mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on: (+230) 266 8485.
The closing date is on the 21st of October 2023. The Company reserves its right to call only the most suitable candidates for interview.
Terragri Ltd (Corporate) is looking to recruit a Trainee IT Software Developer (under YEP Programme) to join its dynamic Group IT team. The job incumbent will be called upon to assist with coding tasks, debugging software issues, and collaborating with the Software Lead in the development of Oracle Apex.
- Assist the Software Lead in coding, testing, and debugging software.
- Assist in the analysis of requirements.
- Perform development in Oracle Apex.
- Collaborate with the development team to understand project requirements.
- Ensure that software packages are operating optimally.
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems.
- Install and configure software according to specifications.
- Diploma or Degree in IT, Computer Science, or any related fields
- 0 – 6 months of experience as a Trainee in software development or a relevant position
- Knowledge of enterprise productivity software package
- Passionate and up-to-date with latest technologies
- Pleasant personality with an excellent team spirit together with strong problem-solving skills
- Fluent in French and English (both written and spoken)